Back in June 2012, Jet Airways took a sort of a poll about their new and coming co-branded credit card partnerships, branded the “Wheel of Fortune” contest. The initial participants were offered a prize, that if they got the correct answer, they get a 1-year fee waiver on their credit card application upon approval.
However, later the Terms & Conditions were changed to make it 1000 JP Miles per correct answer. Evidently, some people will now get the First year free offer and some others will get the 1000 JP Miles. Here are two extracts from the T&C:
- Jet Airways reserves the right to offer eligible winners 1,000 Bonus JPMiles or any other equivalent offer
- The “First year Fee waiver” towards the new co-brand credit card, that’ll be won by the winner is not transferable and also cannot be exchanged for cash or any other currency.
The next question for me is if there was one correct answer or 3 correct answers. Jet Airways, as per their announcement on 13th July 2012 announced that they are launching a card with HDFC Bank, and are progressing on 2 more cards with ICICI Bank and American Express.
It looks like those who picked HDFC Bank and were offered 1,000 JP Miles already have it credited in their accounts, as per reader YKS’s comment on this post. Now I am waiting to see if I get the miles for predicting American Express, or will I get the email of a fee-waiver eventually.
If you participated, check your JetPrivilege accounts, and let me know what came your way?
- Jet Airways’ HDFC Bank co-branded credit card does not raise the bar!
- Sunday Plastic: Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
- Jet Airways’s announces new credit card partnerships with 3 banks
- 1-year fee waiver on the yet-to-be-announced Jet Airways co-branded credit card