I should have told you earlier, my bad! I did not look into my spam folder earlier. British Airways, is offering a discount on World Traveller (Economy) and World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy) fares to India from the USA.
You need to book by August 21, 2012 (tonight!) using this link to be able to get the discount. Travel will be between any point in the USA to any point in India, and can start from September 1 – December 9, 2012 or between December 24, 2012 and May 13, 2013. Valid only on round-trip bookings.
Take a look at this reservation I attempt to make in Mid-September from NYC to BOM in Premium Economy, which prices at a total of $2,328 for the round-trip:
Without the offer code, it prices at $2,728.
All these fares are eligible to earn Avios/ AAdvantage miles as well. Premium Economy earns 125% of eligible miles on economy class.
Here are the Terms & Conditions of note:
- Discounts are available online via the dedicated link on the offer page only.
- Discounts are, based on round-trip purchase, off any published retail World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (Premium economy) through fares from US to India booked online via exclusive link on flights operated by British Airways services only.
- Codeshare flights are not permitted. Open Jaw journey is not permitted.
- Discounts from British Airways US gateways to India are valid for outbound travel September 01 -December 09, 2012 and December 24, 2012 – May 13, 2013. Excludes December 10 – 23, 2012.
- All discounted fares will be highlighted with a red ‘D’ or Including Discount.
- Minimum stay Saturday night. Maximum stay 11 months.
- Executive Club members can earn Avios per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
- Discounts can only be booked online through this offer. The exclusive discounts will not apply if booked through a British Airways call centre or travel agent.
- Open to US residents paying in US dollars only, with travel originating in the US to India only.
Feel free to contact me for any clarifications.