I wrote a couple of hours back about the ICICI Bank Jet Airways credit card being available. I jumped the gun in calling it is a boring card. Have a look.
- Sapphiro version: Highest end card offered has a bonus of 10,000 JPMiles on your Jet Airways ICICI Bank Credit Card + 5,000 JP Miles if you apply before September 30, 2012. (Better than HDFC Bank)
- A Jet Airways Complimentary Domestic Air Ticket as a joining benefit. (same as HDFC Bank)
- Get 5,000 bonus JPMiles + Complimentary Domestic Air Ticket as a renewal benefit. (Better than HDFC Bank)
- Enjoy premier check-in for all domestic flights of JetAirways. (same as HDFC Bank)
- Enjoy a 10 kg additional baggage allowance on all domestic JetAirways flights. (same as HDFC Bank)
- On the Amex, 5 JP Miles for Domestic spend, 7 for international spend (both per Rs. 100), and 10 JP Miles per Rs. 100 for spend on jetairways.com. Till October 2013, earn 7 JP Miles per Rs. 100 (domestic spend), 9 JP Miles per 100 (International spend) and 12 JP Miles per Rs. 100 (jetairways.com). (ahead of HDFC Bank)
- On the Visa version, 4 JP Miles for Domestic spend, 5 JP Miles for international spend and 8 JP Miles for Rs. 100 (jetairways.com) (Slightly ahead of HDFC Bank)
- Free for Jet Airways Platinum members
- Rubyx Version, on similar lines, has Rs. 2,500 as the joining fees and annual fees. You get 7,500 JP Miles for applying before 30th September 2012 and 5,000 after this date. This card also has an accelerated Amex earning program, with 10 JP Miles per Rs. 100 spent on the Amex version for JetAirways.com, 6 on domestic spend and 7 on international spend.
- Coral Version, has Rs. 1,250 as the joining fee and annual fee. In exchange, you get 3,750 JP Miles for applying before 30th September 2012 and 2,500 after this date. I don’t find the benefits of the low-end card too attractive.
Do note that the ICICI Bank card is more expensive than the HDFC Bank credit cards, almost 2x in most cases, so, the benefits are made up for by better earning via the Amex version of the card.
Check out my post earlier in the day on this card where I wrote my earlier view.
- Details out about the new Jet Airways ICICI Bank card
- The Jet Airways ICICI Bank co-branded cards, coming soon!
- Jet Airways’ HDFC Bank co-branded credit card does not raise the bar!
- Sunday Plastic: Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
- Jet Airways’s announces new credit card partnerships with 3 banks
- Jet Airways–HDFC Bank Credit Card is now free for Jet Airways Platinum