Since I saw a lot of people interested in travelling with SpiceJet this month, as in terms of participation in last week’s giveaway, I am giving away two more SpiceJet Rs. 1000 off vouchers this week. One comes thanks to my brother, and another comes thanks to reader Whizkid on Flyertalk.
Like the last time around, it is very simple to participate in this giveaway. All you have to do is sign up for the mailing list here, and activate your subscription so that we can send you all the news and deals about Indian aviation, travel and promotions, once a day. Giveaway is open for subscribers till 20 September 2012 23:59 India Standard Time, and for Indian residents (residents, not just citizens!) only. Everyone who signed up the last time will already be included.
The second voucher can be had by liking our Facebook page. I post some nice travel pictures on Facebook apart from all the inputs from the blog. You can also ask me a question there. All new likers will be included in the giveaway. Giveaway is open for subscribers till 20 September 2012 23:59 India Standard Time, and for Indian residents (residents, not just citizens!) only.
The two lucky winners get the coupon code, and will need to call SpiceJet to apply it to a fresh booking. I will contact the winners on 21st September 2012 and send the vouchers along on the same day. Here are the terms & conditions related to these coupons one more time:
Voucher Validity : Upto 30th September 2012
Travel Date Validity : Upto 30th September 2012
- Voucher is valid for single use only & cannot be reinstated / refunded once the booking is cancelled or the voucher expires.
- Only one voucher can be used per passenger.
- Voucher cannot be used or clubbed with any other promotional offer / discounts / on tickets bought through any concession mode, Travel Agent, Travel Partners.
- Voucher cannot be used for Corporate or Group bookings.
- Usage of the voucher is restricted on Jammu, Srinagar and all international routes.
- If used partially, the balance amount will lapse.
- Ticket purchased with a voucher and then is cancelled, would make the voucher invalid and there would be no refund.