Jet Airways ran the “Wheel of Fortune” contest in June, where it asked for your guesses on which were the banks it was going to partner with. The prize for the correct answer was going to be a complimentary first year membership to the bank’s card you picked (it was correct), and later on, modified to become 1,000 JP Miles.
Now, in July 9W announced that it had formed a partnership with three banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and American Express. And while there was a lot of push and shove on how Jet Airways was going to honor the complimentary first year membership, they figured that along the way. The 1,000 JP Miles for HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank winners were posted a while back, as and when the cards were launched. I had So, this afternoon I had a surprise waiting for me in my JP Account, a 1,000 JP Miles. Like I have mentioned before, I voted for the American Express partnership.
Is this an indication that the card is on its way to the market anytime soon? I am waiting and watching, since I sort of have first dibbs on this card.What do you guys think…
- Finally, Jet Airways makes good free co-branded credit cards for ‘Wheel of Fortune’
- Did you get your Jet Airways “Wheel of Fortune” prize yet?
- 1-year fee waiver on the yet-to-be-announced Jet Airways co-branded credit card
- Jet Airways’ HDFC Bank co-branded credit card does not raise the bar!
- Sunday Plastic: Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card