I love SpiceJet sales because they end up making me book tickets when I have no plans to go anywhere. To beat the lean season of travel (February – April 2013), they just unleashed a new promotion this morning which is valid for tickets booked on January 11 – January 13 2013, for travel between February 1 to April 30, 2013.
Here are the offer details:
SpiceJet, India’s preferred low fare airline, presents The Big Sale, 10 lakh seats up for grabs at an all inclusive fare of2013! Simply log on to www.spicejet.com and book direct flights to any domestic destination on SpiceJet, for travel between 1st February to 30th April, 2013.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid for bookings made between 11 Jan to 13 Jan 2013.
- Offer is valid for bookings made through www.spicejet.com, online travel agents and other travel agencies only.
- Valid for travel between 1 Feb. to 30 Apr., 2013.
- Valid on direct flights only. Not valid for via or onward flights.
- Limited inventory available under the offer, subject to availability.
- Offer valid across SpiceJet’s domestic network only. Not valid on international flights.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions from SpiceJet.
- Normal cancellation and rescheduling charges apply.
- Tickets booked under the offer are non-transferable. No name changes permitted.
- Offer valid on both one-way and round-trip bookings (Available under Regular basic fare).
I rescheduled a few tickets that were already booked on SpiceJet this morning, and even after paying the rescheduling charges, I came out ahead by Rs. 2,000 per ticket. Remember, SpiceJet refunds into a credit shell, and you would have to call SpiceJet to get them to refund the amount on your account from which the ticket was booked.
Predictably SpiceJet servers are again down this afternoon!