Oberoi Hotels, the owner and operator of some fantastic luxury properties such as the Oberoi Amarvilas, Oberoi the Rajvilas and the Oberoi Udayvilas, inaugurated their Dubai hotel on June 15. From the pictures, it looks like a very luxurious property, something which can perhaps hold its own amongst the various other luxury hotels in the city. Have a look:
The Oberoi, Dubai
View from the hotel
All the pictures are courtesy the hotel image gallery, here.
The reason to write this post, however, is to inform you all about the special inaugural rates being offered at the hotel. The Oberoi, Dubai is currently offering a special price of AED 1,000 valid for stays till 31st August 2013.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room on single or double occupancy.
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category.
- Breakfast at NINE 7 ONE.
- Credit of AED 200 per stay on dining.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
Be aware that this rate excludes the 10% service charge & 10% taxes which are added separately to hotel stays in Dubai. However, this is a very nice rate, and comparable to some other luxury hotels in the region. For instance, I was researching prices for an 2-day stay in Dubai, and the following turned up:
- Fairmont The Palm: AED 800 per night
- Ritz Carlton DIFC: AED 900 per night (no breakfast)
So, I think this is a great price to try out the Oberoi Dubai, also because regular rates at the hotel are double the price.