ICICI Bank and Jet Airways, when they launched their co-branded cards last year, had a huge focus on pushing the American Express versions, and they were (still are), offering upto 9 JP Miles for regular spend. This is a promotional offer limited till October 2013.
ICICI Bank, a couple of days back, however, launched a new promotion, where there is a higher sign-on bonus for the Visa version of their credit cards, in case you sign up till October 31, 2013. Here is how it works:
- Sapphiro (highest): 15,000 JP Miles for sign-on instead of 10,000 JP Miles. Also, 8 JP Miles/INR 100 spend till October 2013, and a free economy ticket code on Jet Airways domestic flights.
- Rubyx (medium): 7,500 JP Miles for sign-on instead of 5,000 JP Miles. Also 6 JP Miles/INR 100 spend till October 2013, and a free economy ticket code on Jet Airways domestic flights.
- Coral (base): 1,000 JP Miles for sign-on at a special price of INR 500. Also 4 JP Miles/INR 100 spend till October 2013.
You can also check out my earlier post to see the features on all the cards.
If you’re interested in the terms & conditions, here is a snapshot. You can click on it to zoom:
I’m hoping ICICI Bank has sorted out their issues by now which keeps them from crediting miles in time for this product, but if you’re interested in getting JP Miles for spends, this card just became the best product out there for domestic spends to earn JP Miles.
- It can be a royal pain to get the ICICI Bank Jet Airways credit card
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Credit Card is better than the Jet Airways HDFC Bank CC