IHG has just launched their The Big Win promotion, one of the bigger and more interesting hotel promotions this year. This one is being compared with their Crack the Case promotion a few years back, and justifiably so.
The Big Win is a multilayered promotion, where you stand to gain multiple milestones on accomplishing different tasks in the promotion. If you’re an existing member of the IHG Club (previously Priority Club), you will get a personalised offer once you register. This will be valid for stays between September 1 to December 31, 2013.
Here is my offer, for a total of potential 94,000 IHG Club points:
- One stay gets 1,000 IHG Club points
- 5 nights gets 6,700 IHG Club points
- Stay at 3 brands and get 22,000 IHG Club points
- Book 2 separate stays via IHG website/mobile app and get 4,000 IHG Club Points
- Take a survey & get 100 IHG Club points
- Stay in 2 locations from New York, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Vancouver, Montreal, Mexico City and San Paolo and get 7,200 IHG Club points
- Stay at a resort from the list and get 6,000 IHG Club points
- Complete all offers and get 47,000 IHG Club points
I don’t know anything about my upcoming travel plans, so I haven’t thought about what am I planning to do with this one yet. But like always, it is a good idea to register and take it from there.
If you are not an existing member and planning some stays, you would get the default offer for upto 50,000 IHG points, which would be as follows:
- 1,000 bonus IHG Club points for first stay
- 4,000 bonus IHG Club points for 4 nights
- 10,000 bonus IHG Club points for 3 different brands
- 2,000 bonus IHG Club points for booking via IHG website/mobile app
- 8,000 bonus IHG Club points for staying 2 Saturday nights
- If you complete everything from the above list, another 25,000 IHG Club points
I’d say, this is one of the better promotions, purely because it puts some strain on your brain to get the jackpot. What is your offer from IHG? Please do let me know.