ICICI Bank’s Jet Airways co-branded credit cards have now completed about a full year in the business. When they started, they had a lot of issues with putting out credit cards, most of which are now resolved. Very recently, they offered a special promotion where there were extra JPMiles going out for signing up for the Visa version, or spending on the Visa version of the ICICI Bank 9W credit card.
Now, a few important changes made to the product offering. Earlier, there were only 4 complimentary visits allowed per annum to the Altitude Lounge in Mumbai and Delhi. Now, this changes from 1st November 2013 onwards to make it unlimited trips to the lounges. Here are the reviews of the Altitude Lounge in Mumbai and Delhi. These lounges are conceptualised and managed by Amex for ICICI Bank, and hence the concept is similar to the Amex Lounges at these airports.
Also the Amex & Visa credit cards were offered as a bundled product earlier, for the fee of one card. That bundle has been withdrawn.
Good news all in all for the existing Amex version card holders of the card product.
- Bonus miles on the ICICI Bank Jet Airways Visa credit cards for sign-up and use
- It can be a royal pain to get the ICICI Bank Jet Airways credit card
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Credit Card is better than the Jet Airways HDFC Bank CC
- Check-in: ICICI/American Express Altitude Lounge Mumbai Terminal 1A
- Check-in: ICICI/American Express Altitude Lounge Delhi Terminal 3
- Details out about the new Jet Airways ICICI Bank card