Hyatt is celebrating 30 years of presence in India, and on this occasion, they are offering 30% off on daily rates across their Indian properties for reservations made by 14th December 2013, and stays made by 15th December 2013.
To avail of this offer, you need to be a member of the Hyatt Gold Passport program, and inserting coupon code GPWK30. The promotional code is valid for arrivals on Friday & Saturday and departure on Sunday, for standard room accommodation, except for Goa properties (Park Hyatt Goa & Grand Hyatt Goa) where the discount is only valid for suites.
I looked up a few properties to compare this promotional rate with the regular rate, and the difference was apparent.
So, if you do have plans to check-in to a Hyatt hotel in India over the weekend, do give this offer a look!
For Hyatt Gold Passport members, there is also a dining offer if you dine at the Hyatt restaurants till 15th of December 2013 and flash your Gold Passport card after (or read out your Hyatt GP number). Using the coupon code GPFB30, you can save 30% off food & beverages at over 40 restaurants throughout India as well. The following restaurants are participating:
- Hyatt Ahmedabad: Nonya Collage & Chocol Art
- Hyatt Amritsar: Collage & ThaiChi
- Hyatt Bangalore MG Road: The Pink Poppadom
- Hyatt Regency Chennai: Spice Haat, Stix, Focaccia, Lobby Lounge & Biscotti
- Park Hyatt Chennai: The Dining Room
- Hyatt Regency Delhi: The China Kitchen, Aangan, La Piazza, T.K.’s Oriental Grill, Cafe & Sidewalk
- Hyatt Regency Gurgaon: Lavana & The Lounge
- Grand Hyatt Goa: Verandah & Chulha
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa: Casa Sarita, Village Cafe, Masala, Da Luigi, Praia De Luz
- Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli: Collage & Deori
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad: Oriental Bar & Kitchen
- Hyatt Regency Kolkata: Waterside Cafe, Gucchi & La Cucina
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai: Stax & Glasshouse
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai: Fifty Five East & Soma
- Hyatt Pune: Baan Tao, Eighty Eight & Fishbowl
- Hyatt Regency Pune: Cafe & La Terrazza
Offer valid November 15 – December 15, 2013 at participating Hyatt hotels throughout India. The offer is valid only for members of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. A valid Hyatt Gold Passport membership card or account number is required at time of purchase to receive the 30% discount. The Hyatt Gold Passport member must be physically present and personally pay in order to receive the discount. The discount is valid for a maximum of 10 guests, including the member. Discount is only valid for lunch or dinner and not applicable for breakfast. Discount is not valid on alcoholic beverages, Sunday brunches and retail items. Offer is valid for room service. Discount must be requested in the restaurant at the time of settling the bill and must be settled at the participating outlet.
Enjoy your meal & stay at the Hyatts!
- Hyatt 50K Giveaway winners announced
- Get set for Hyatt’s ‘New Possibilities’ and 50K GP points giveaway
- Hyatt announces free internet + breakfast at 5 new hotels in India
- Go Goaah: Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- Get a free night at Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa