Air India’s Flying Returns might be turning into an important program to look up again because of their recent in-principle acceptance in the Star Alliance, and the ability to earn these miles with credit cards as well now. For those of you who do not have an Air India Flying Returns account, this might be a good time to start-up on one. Air India has been offering 1,000 miles towards opening a new account for a while.
All that it requires of you to be doing, is to go to this link, and generate a new account for yourself. Miles will post on taking the first flight.
- Air India finally gets invited into Star Alliance
- Credit Card Review: Air India SBI Visa Signature
- The SBI Air India Signature Card adds an upgrade voucher!
- Is Air India Flying Returns the most miser frequent flying program?
- I seem to have found the root cause of Air India’s frequent flyer mess
- A visit inside the relics of Air India