January to March is the traditional lean season for business travel in India, and everyone comes up with ways and means to pump up travel. SpiceJet has released the details for a new promotion they have launched for companies who are enrolled with their Corporate Benefits program.
Their Corporate Benefits program is where SpiceJet ties up with corporate customers and offers them:
- Corporate fares
- Volume based Incentive.
- Complimentary Snack on board
- Flexibility in cancellations and rescheduling
amongst other features. Sign-up is not online, but you have to connect with a SpiceJet RM to enrol.
Coming to the Corporate Frequent Flyer offer, very simply stated, they offer you the following freebies:
- 1 Free One Way ticket for every 6 booked & flown one-way journeys
- 2 Free One Way tickets for every 10 booked & flown one-way journeys
The promotion is valid on the domestic flight network of SpiceJet, and you still are responsible to pay the taxes on these tickets (SG will waive the base fare & fuel surcharge). The key T&C are listed below:
- Offer valid only on domestic flights on SpiceJet network.
- Offer open to only registered members of the Corporate Benefit Program.
- SpiceJet will bear only base fare and fuel surcharge on the free ticket. All applicable fees / taxes payable to be borne by the customer.
- Offer is applicable for corporate bookings only. Only tickets booked under the assigned corporate code(s) will be eligible for the offer.
- Offer valid on Direct and Via flights only. Connecting flight will not be eligible for the offer or for Redemption ticket requests.
- The travel for all Eligibility tickets should be completed to avail the offer. No pending flights or no-show cases will be considered under the offer.
- Eligibility tickets valid for bookings and travel between 23rd December 2013 and 27th March 2014.
- Redemption ticket is valid for booking and travel from 6th January 2014 to 30th September 2014, on SpiceJet domestic network only.
- The processing time for SpiceJet to confirm the Redemption ticket is 96 hours.
- Redemption ticket can be used by the passenger for self or by any other person nominated by him/her in the redemption request.
- No complimentary meal available on Redemption ticket.
- Offer is not valid for infant or group bookings (travel together for 10 passengers or more).
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
- Name changes on the Redemption ticket are not allowed. Flight changes are permissible with a change fee and by paying the difference in taxes, if applicable.
- Seats are subject to availability.
- SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or change any of the terms and conditions made applicable to the program at any time without notice and it also reserves the right to withdraw the program without prior notice.
- All the general terms of carriage will be applicable. Please refer to the same at http://www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx
This looks like an interesting promotion from SpiceJet to drum up business. Now, if your company already likes to fly SpiceJet then you should definitely look up this promotion and make the most out of it.
- Spicejet introduces Flexifly: optional add-ons to your flight
- Details on Spicejet’s Flexifly with Optiontown