Last week, there were some targeted promotions sent out via email to members of the Starwood SPG and Hyatt Gold Passport programs, which should be of interest to some of you. These would have quietly landed up in your inbox and you need to look for them and register to be able to make use of the offer.
Hyatt has sent out offers to various members, which I believe would be targeted for activation or comeback of members. The offers range from:
- 1 free category 1-4 night for one eligible stay
- 1000 points for one eligible stay
- 5000 points for five eligible stay
- 5000 points for three eligible stays
- 5000 points for one eligible stay
- 5000 points for four eligible stays
- 2000 points for one eligible stay
The T&C state the following definition for an eligible stay:
An “Eligible Stay” is defined in the complete Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program, except that stays at M life resorts do not count as Eligible Stays under this promotion. Award nights shall not constitute an eligible night.
Personally, I was targeted for the 1000 points for 1 eligible stay between May 1 and July 31, 2014 promotion. Emails were sent out on April 22, 2014.
Also, a couple of days later, Starwood launched a similar targeted promotion towards some members who may have been dormant, called Exclusive Rewards. Offers were as follows:
- 5 Elite Qualifying Nights after 1 stay, another 5 after the second stay
- Cat 1-6 stay certificates
- 1500 SPG points after 1 stay and another 2500 after the second stay
Of course, if you’re a Starwood regular, you won’t get these promotions because these are targeted at dormant accounts. You should look up the accounts to see if any one gets a promotion.
Do share your offers in the comments section below.