FlyDubai is a low cost carrier based in Dubai, and owned by the Government of Dubai. FlyDubai operates a Boeing 737 fleet to 83 destinations around the Middle-East, Central and South-East Asia.
FlyDubai operates from Mumbai (today onwards!), Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kochi, Lucknow and Thiruvanthanapuram to Dubai (and onwards). Now, FlyDubai is offering a special 25% off if you book a roundtrip from India to Dubai, and register on their Facebook page, from where they send you a special 25% discount code.
Now, tickets to Dubai from India are usually cheap, and FlyDubai is selling them for about INR 15000 from Mumbai without discounts. With the discount code, you can further make it INR 12000, which is a very good deal for a flight to Dubai. Remember, the ticket includes hand baggage and checked in baggage is payable extra.
If Economy is not your thing, FlyDubai also has a business class on select routes, and they are offering to discount by 25% on these routes as well.
Here are the Terms & Conditions:
- Must be booked by midnight on 3 November 2014 for travel between 10 November and 10 December 2014.
- The promotional code is only available if you register your details through the official flydubai Facebook app.
- Valid on any return Economy Class flight from Ahmedabad, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai or Thiruvananthapuram.
- Valid on any Business Class flight from Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai or Thiruvananthapuram.
- Discount applies to the flight and not to any airport/government taxes, surcharges or optional extras (e.g. checked baggage, in-flight entertainment, pre-booked meals, etc.).
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount available from flydubai or its appointed travel agents. Offer can only be booked through the consumer website and is not available from travel agents or through any other booking channel.
I’m almost tempted to plan a trip to Dubai with these fares. Pity, I don’t have the time at the moment. But this looks like a good fare promotion.