Update: Jet Airways has updated the terms to indicate the 500 bonus JP Miles are those from booking online on Jet’s website or via their app.
Jet Airways is offering some special fares on a few domestic short-haul segments for travel between December 10, 2014 to March 31, 2015.
The beauty of these is that they also come with 500 bonus JP Miles, which are over and above the mileage for these segments, which makes it 1000 JP miles for short hauls (500 is the new minimum for flights on Jet’s network). You can also earn the online booking bonus miles if you book via the web.
Here are the T&C:
- Valid for travel in Economy
- For travel between Ahmedabad to Mumbai / Bengaluru to Chennai / Lucknow to Delhi
- Tickets must be purchased on or before March 31, 2015
- Travel must commence between December 10, 2014 and March 31, 2015
- Date change is permitted at a charge of INR 2,000
- Refund – Tickets are non refundable
- For travel between Bengaluru to Goa
- Tickets must be purchased on or before December 9, 2014
- Travel must commence on or before December 9,2014
- Date change is permitted at a charge of INR 1,750
- Refund is permitted at a charge of INR 1,750
- Child discount is not permitted
- Applicable on selected flight numbers as mentioned in the fare rule
With these offers, of course they are not competing with the other airlines but trying to entice the people who use trains or buses on these routes (6 hours of travel v/s 45 minutes of flying)