The last 10 days have been interesting in the points & miles & travel space. Here is a review of all that was covered at LiveFromALounge in the past 10 days. I hope you haven’t missed anything!
- I travelled on the Inaugural Vistara flight UK890 on January 9, 2015. Here is my review of the Vistara Experience.
- Vistara dropped prices a couple of days before taking flight. I wonder why.
- Check out my piece for the Conde Nast Traveller India, where I discuss the options for Indian travellers while choosing their airline affinities.
Miles & Points:
- Citibank PremierMiles is changing the transfer options from 1:1 for PM -> Airmile transfer, to 2PM:1AirMile with effect from February 1, 2015.
- My thoughts on why PremierMiles are being devalued.
- I’ve started to assess all the options you have in case you want to redeem PM for a 1:1 ratio before the devaluation takes place.
- My advice still stays, don’t act in haste. You still have 20 days to convert from PremierMiles.
- Hyatt is offering 2500 bonus points per stay in India till March 31, 2015.
- Club Carlson is offering 15K bonus for 2-nights stay and 30K bonus for 3-nights stay around the world.
Have a good weekend, and see you ahead in the week.