Hyatt has been offering their first promotion for the 1st Trimester of 2015, since January 15 now.
The promotions are customised, like is the trend in hotel promotions now a days, and you can receive one of the following options when you punch in your Hyatt Gold Passport number in the page provided in the link above:
- 2,000 points after 1 stay
- 5,000 points after 2 stays
- 20,000 points after 10 nights (my offer)
- 50,000 points after 20 nights (5,000 after 5 nights + 10,000 after 10 nights + 15,000 after 15 nights + 20,000 after 20 nights for a total of 50,000)
- 65,000 points after 25 nights (30,000 after 15 nights + 15,000 after 20 nights + 20,000 after 25 nights for a total of 65,000 points)
There are more variations out there as well.
Combined with the Hyatt India promotion, where you earn 2,500 bonus points per stay, this seems to be a reasonably attractive promotion for the first quarter at least, if you’re based in India.
However, there are other interesting promotions out there as well such as IHG’s 3 night stay in India and get 1 night free globally (in combination with IHG Set Your Sights) , or Club Carlson’s 30K promotion.
I’m still on the fence about going for this one, but my travel plans in the day ahead will give me the clues!
What is your Hyatt GP promotion for the Stay More Play More promotion, and are you up for it?