Hello from Mumbai, I am just back from a lovely 2 days in Mussoorie. I hope all of you enjoyed the big cricket match at the Cricket World Cup today. Here is a recap of the posts from last week, just in case you missed something:
The Novice Perspective
- Shipra, the first contributor to the blog, wrote this morning about how she was learning the ropes of maximising hotel loyalty programs.
- JetPrivilege is on a roll! They just made it easier to get you elite status, without taking away anything!
- I wonder when is JetPrivilege announcing a counter offer to Vistara’s new flights.
Air India Flying Returns
- Air India Flying Returns is giving away a free ticket on various spend tiers over the next three months in domestic flights.
- I was at the JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove these past two nights. It was fabulous. A full report to come later.
- I still can’t believe this. A passenger on an Air India flight opened the door.