Hello from Mumbai, where I just got off from a delayed Air India flight which brought me back from Delhi. Hoping you all had a great Holi. Here is a recap of all the posts from last week, just in case you missed something:
The Novice Perspective:
- Shipra writes this week about choosing the right credit cards to sync with your travel passions.
Miles & Points:
- My piece for the National Geographic Traveller magazine India, about how to use your miles for summer vacations around India.
- My Opinion on reasons to be earning Airline Miles in India right now.
- 3 Etihad Guest bonus miles promotions that you must sign on with today.
- 1000 Club Vistara points for flying Delhi-Hyderabad return.
- Hyatt Diamond benefits: now transferable to guests booked on your points.
- Summing up the JetPrivilege program upgrades in the past few months.
- If you convert your credit card points or hotel points to JPMiles right now, you get a 20% bonus this month.
- I was recently at the Loyalty Lounge at Mumbai Airport Terminal 2, and it was a massive downgrade from the earlier version as Clipper Lounge.
- SpiceJet celebrates Holi at Delhi Airport. Check it out.