Trident Privilege is the loyalty program for the Trident Hotels chain, the business hotels label of the Oberoi Group. You earn points for every stay at the hotel, starting from 10 Points per INR 100 spent at the Red tier, going up to the Platinum tier where you get 12 points per INR 100 spent. You can redeem points for stays, dining and spa. You can also redeem for stays at the Oberoi Resorts.
The following Trident hotels participate at the moment:
- Trident, Agra
- Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai
- Trident, Bhubaneswar
- Trident, Chennai
- Trident, Cochin
- Trident, Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)
- Trident, Hyderabad
- Trident, Jaipur
- Trident, Udaipur
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
To increase its member base, Trident Privilege has been offering a referral program since last year. If you are a new member who signs up with a referral email from an existing member, you get one night free to be redeemed at select properties by October 31, 2015.
How to earn your free night?
- Refer the friend to Trident Privilege
- The friend completes 1 stay at a Trident in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai or Bhubaneshwar before September 30, 2015.
- You and the friend both get awarded with a complimentary night in your accounts to be redeemed by October 31, 2015 in Agra, Jaipur, Cochin and Udaipur.
Who qualifies to receive a referral?
As per the FAQs, the referred guest should not be a Trident Privilege member, and not have stayed at the Trident hotels in Mumbai, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad or Gurgaon since March 1, 2014.
How many referrals can you earn?
Each member can earn up to 3 free nights using this promotion. Remember, you get a free night only when you’ve completed a stay.
This is an interesting promotion, and can be maximised if you have holiday plans in the year ahead. And if you need a referral, please drop me a line at ajay at livefromalounge dot com. Just to be aware, you need at least 7 days between signup and your first stay.
What are your plans to maximise this promotion then?