Spicejet has announced a new sale this AM, where they are putting their international regional network on sale. For the uninitiated, Spicejet flies to Colombo, Kathmandu, Bangkok, Male, Dubai and Muscat from various cities in India.
The sale is open for booking between June 17 and June 20, 2015 and travel between July 1 and October 31, 2015. The following sectors are on sale (enclosed along with their indicative discount pricing):
Just in case you’re planning a trip abroad out and about Asia and some of these schedules work for you, I’d say they are a sweet deal. For instance, Mumbai – Dubai for INR 11000 round trip is a deal. You can book tickets with the Spicejet website here.
Here are the important T&C for your reference:
- Fare displayed above is one-way all-inclusive starting fare.
- The Offer is applicable for bookings made between June 17, 2015 to June 20, 2015, for travel between July 01, 2015 and October 31, 2015 (all dates inclusive).
- The Offer is valid only for travel on direct flights to international destinations on SpiceJet’s network.
- Under this Offer, limited inventory is available on First-Come-First-Served basis.
- The Offer is only applicable on bookings made on www.spicejet.com, online travel portals and travel agents; and is NOT available at SpiceJet’s Sales and Reservation Centre and at our Airport Ticketing Offices.
- The bookings made under this Offer are non-refundable.