With hotel promotions in full swing, Ritz Carlton has launched its summer promotion called Rewarding Journeys.
This is a tiered promotion that allows you to earn up to 100,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points on completing 10 paid nights. All stays must be completed between June 1 and September 30, 2016.
Here is how you can collect points:
- 10,000 bonus points on completing 4 nights
- +20,000 bonus points on completing 6 nights (total 30,000 bonus points)
- +30,000 bonus points on completing 8 nights (total 60,000 bonus points)
- +40,000 bonus points on completing 10 nights (total 100,000 points)
Do note that if you are a new Ritz-Carlton member as of April 22, 2016, then you will be automatically enrolled in this promotion. Also due to the alliance between Marriott & Ritz-Carlton you can only have one of Marriott Rewards or Ritz Carlton Rewards accounts. Members can enrol for this promotion here and registration is valid through September 30, 2016. If you want to switch to Ritz Carlton rewards, place a call to Marriott Rewards customer service.
This promotion excludes 7 Ritz Carton properties namely:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia Singapore
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences
- The Abaco Club and Partner Hotels
The Ritz-Carlton runs 90 hotels across 29 countries and the group’s presence in India is currently limited to only one city in India, Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore, where we did stay last year.
Are you thinking about stacking Reward points under this promotion? Tell us which is your favourite Ritz-Carlton property.