Hello from Hong Kong, where Shipra and myself are on a #dimsumweekend trip, and while we haven’t found our way to Tim Ho Wan yet (we did, but it had closed for the night!!!), we’ve been eating at local street vendors all of yesterday! We also watched the Symphony of Lights. Love it or hate it, but you still got to watch it, right? My only disappointment from the weekend… when I was boarding my Jet Airways flight, and the boarding scanner beeped red (means an op-up usually!), but no, we still travelled economy!
Coming to the recap of last week’s posts, here is what we served up, in case you missed it!
Ritz Carlton is offering a tiered promotion where you can get about 100K Ritz Carlton points for stays over the next few months. Their sister program, Marriott Rewards is offering an opportunity to earn 35,000 airmiles in new accounts. Closer home, Taj hotels is running a promotion for 3x points for booking online. There was, and maybe still is, an opportunity to book Suites at the Park Hyatt Goa for the price of a standard room. Hilton HHonors members are getting rooms at 30% off, and they also get to purchase points at a 100% bonus. IHG members, sign up for the Accelerate promotion for the June to September period.
- Earn up to 100,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points through September 30, 2016
- Taj Inner Circle offering 3x points [Act Fast]
- Rate Aberration: Park Hyatt Goa Suites
- Hilton’s Sale offers 30% off through 2016
- Should you purchase HHonors points under the 100% bonus promotion?
- Upto 35,000 bonus miles at Marriott Hotels in 2016
- IHG Accelerate promotion returns for Summer 2016
Here is hoping you have a good week ahead, and I’ll get back to eating some more dimsums.