Hello from Mumbai, which actually should have been Hyderabad. We had to can a trip to Hyderabad to attend to some work in Mumbai, sigh! It’s time to share with you a quick roundup of everything that happened last week.
With the backing of Etihad Airways, Jet Airways is back on the expansion mode. Among the many new international routes that may be opened, Shanghai is top of the list. On the other hand Air India is also making new moves on the route map.
- Jet Airways’ international growth plans, including Shanghai
- Jet Airways’ Q3 sale 20% off still ongoing!
- Vistara 25%-30% sale (including Biz) for flights till September 30, 2016
- Deepika Padukone to be Vistara brand ambassador?
- Air India planning Delhi–Washington DC?
- Air India to gate upgrade decorated soldiers
- Air India offers 10 kg extra baggage allowance
- New Delhi Airport set to expand, Terminal 4 coming
- India: get ready for reduced air travel charges
Loyalty Program News
Some other bits we covered this week was about Qantas offering a bonus of up to 30% points on points transfer from Citi Credit Cards and an opportunity to earn 10,500 free air miles with Air Berlin’s TopBonus program.
On the hotel promotions end, Marriott’s Global Summer promotion has been on for a while. The promotion is a simple one and valid for stays between May 25 and September 5, 2016.
In other news, this week Uber rolled out a new feature, allowing riders to pre-book rides for their trips up to a month in advance. We have shared some details of how this works.
That’s all for this week. Here’s wishing you a great week ahead.