I’m a big fan of HDFC Bank Diners Club credit cards 10x promotion at the moment. Also, I value the points highly, given their association with Hyatt Gold Passport, American Airlines and some other programs that we don’t otherwise have access to in India.
It turns out, there is a new promotion running for all sorts of spends made over the weekends, although HDFC Bank has not advertised it much. It took me whole of June to find out about this. So, HDFC Bank is offering all credit card holders of the bank an opportunity to earn 2x of their retail spends on weekends in July 2016, upto a maximum of 1000 bonus points per day. Be aware, this promotion is not valid on co-branded cards, but only on points which allow you to earn HDFC Bank points. Also, it does not seem this is valid for online transactions, but in-store transactions only.
Here is a link to the promotion, and here are the essential details:
- Get 2X reward points on all retail transaction done on Saturday and Sunday
- Max Cap 1000 Reward Points for Saturdays and Sundays each.
- Validity 2nd July 2016 – 31st July, 2016
- The Reward Points will be posted to the eligible customers after 60 days of the transaction Month
- 2x Reward points on all your transactions on retail spends
- 2x Rewards points not valid on cards which don’t have rewards points feature like Jet privilege, Valueplus etc.
- Offer valid on HDFC Bank Retail credit cards, offer not valid on Corporate, Commercial and business cards
Here is hoping you guys can make good use of this promotion.