Hello to you guys wherever you are. We’ve been staffing up the blog, and I have decided to write regularly for the blog and support Ajay elevate this platform to a new level. Those of you who follow us regularly will have read some of my pieces, including the one on the First Class Wife. Apart from this, we covered a variety of information this week.
Like most of you would know, we spent a week vacationing in Nepal in June. We have now published almost the whole of the trip report and various aspects of our experiences in Nepal.
- Nepal Diaries: Introduction
- Nepal Diaries: 9W 266 Mumbai–Kathmandu, Jet Airways Economy
- Nepal Diaries: Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
- Nepal Diaries: Dining at Bhojan Griha
- Nepal Diaries: The Namobuddha Resort
- Nepal Diaries: Kathmandu Executive Lounge
Loyalty Program News
Hyatt has announced their 2016 award category changes, which will be come into effect from next month. There is free status on offer as well.
- Hyatt to adjust hotel categories on August 1, Indian hotels drop categories
- Club Carlson’s Double Joy Offer until August 31,2016
- Free Loved Status at SLH for Amex, MasterCard and Diners Club members
- Flying Returns website is up and running
In the aviation news both Jet and Air India have announced new routes and products. Jet will be upgauging their flight to Amsterdam to the B77W, and Air India will have a new connection between London and New York.
- Jet Airways to start B77W service to Amsterdam
- Air India to connect London to New York in a few weeks
Credit Card News
American Express has recently launched their travel portal in India and they are running promotions all the time to get people interested in the proposition. Take a look to know how you can earn extra reward points.
For those you who are fed up of surge pricing, Ola has come up with a solution through their newly launched program called Ola Select.
That’s all for this week and we hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!