AccorHotels is running an instagram contest named ‘I Have 2 Passports’ where LeClub AcoorHotels members have a chance to win 3000 loyalty points.
This contest is running for a period of 8 weeks beginning July 6 up to August 31, 2016. All you have to do is look out for the Le Club AccorHotels billboards placed at selected airports across the globe, take a picture of the billboard displaying your passport or your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card and then post the picture on instagram. Don’t forget to mention #IHave2Passports and @leclubaccorhotels.
The displays are placed at the following airports:
- Singapore Changi Airport – Digital displays are at all terminals up to July 27,2016
- Hong Kong International Airport – Digital display is at Terminal 1 up to July 20,2016
- Thailand- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport – Print display is up between August 1 up to August 31, 2016
- Poland – Warsaw Chopin Airport – Display is there up to August 31,2016
- Brazil – Rio de JaneiroGaleao – There is digital carrousel network and digital shopping network from August 1 up to August 31,2016
- Germany – Frankfurt Airport Terminals 1 & 2 – Display is there up to July 31,2016
- France – Charles de Gaulles & Orly Airport – Digital displays are at all terminals up to August 10,2016
- UK – London Heathrow Airport – Digital displays are at all terminals up to July 31,2016
- UK- London St. Pancras – Print displays are up at departures until July 31,2016
- UAE – Dubai International Airport – Digital displays are up at terminals 1 & 3 until August 6,2016
- Saudi Arabia – Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport – Digital displays are up at all terminals until August 6, 2016
- Saudi Arabia – Riyadh King Khalid International Airport – Digital displays are up at all airports until August 6, 2016
- Saudi Arabia – Madinah Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Terminal – Print displays are up until August 6, 2016
Based on the popularity of the post, a winner will be announced every 2 weeks. Even though one member is eligible to post several pictures as entries only one picture per participant can win. Here are the complete T&C.
This is a free way to earn extra Le Club AccorHotels points, although Accor surely could have been more generous. So if you are a member and travelling to any of the airports mentioned above, keep your eyes wide open.