Good evening from the lounge ! We’re all settled into the New Year and like we mentioned last week, we’ll be moving our weekly updates to Saturdays. So, here I am on a bright sunny Saturday sipping my evening coffee and typing away.
There are lots of promotions and aviation news to catch up on but before that here are the top stories this week:
If you hold a Mastercard then here’s your chance to earn a gold status by completing just one paid stay in any Starwood hotel/resorts within the Asia Pacific region. Remember as a result of the Starwood & Marriott merger, you can get yourself both SPG and Marriott Gold status through this offer!
Earlier this week, there was news about Etihad and Lufthansa exploring a merger possibility, however later Lufthansa issued a statement formally denying the news saying “A financial stake is out of question at the moment”
Here is our review of HDFC bank and Jet Privilege’s Diner Club credit card that we got last year in August.
Cards & Rewards
News & Views
- Air India to launch a new flight to Copenhagen on a 787
- Air India is making their First Class great again
- Air India will launch non-stop Delhi – Washington DC flight in July 2017
Promotions & Updates
- 20% Discount on Cleartrip Gift Cards
- Marriott’s MegaBonus 2017 Promotion is Now Open for Registration
- Earn Double Points with SPG on Your First 3 stays
- Deal: 20% Discount on Jet Airways for Amex holders
- British Airways offering Triple Avios Globally
- Free Uber rides with MasterCard
- Starwood and Uber Partnership goes south, literally!
We hope you enjoy your weekend and do let us know what were your favorite reads this week.