Lufthansa is offering fares to travel to Europe and North America from their Indian gateway points in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Pune via Germany. You can book between 01 and 30 June 2012. Travel dates for the specials are slightly different and listed below.
I see some very good fares on this sale for N. America travel from Indian ports:
- BOM->SEA->BOM: Rs. 63,600
- BOM->JFK->BOM: Rs. 59,600
You can purchase by 30 June 2012, to depart from India between 8 June 2012 – 31 August 2012 and return by 28 February 2013. Minimum stay is 3 days and maximum stay 6 months.
For Europe, there are some reasonable fares as well:
- BOM->MUC->BOM: Rs. 37,800
- BOM->MXP->BOM: Rs. 42,600
There are lots of other interesting fares as well. The ticketing rules state you can purchase by 30 June 2012, to depart between 1 September 2012 – 31 December 2012 and return by 30 June 2013. Minimum stay is 3 days and maximum stay 6 months.
These fares are exclusively available on Lufthansa.com (India website), and you also get to participate in the sweepstakes to win an iPad 2! Do remember, Lufthansa is bringing the new Boeing 747-800 to India soon, and will operate this plane from Frankfurt to Delhi and Bangalore within this year. So this could be your opportunity to fly on the new “Queen of the Skies”.
- Lufthansa offering 2,000 discount codes for return flight bookings from India [May 31]
- The Lufthansa 747-8i, coming to India…
- moneylife: my column on new planes coming to India
- Lufthansa offers discounts for travels from AsiaPac & Middle East stations to Europe