I’ve had a long day full of meetings, and I’ve been not exactly in front of the computer all day long. So to recap, Jet Airways made the biggest fare sale in recent times this morning, and if you haven’t got in, there is time ahead. Next, Indigo matched it and undercut by a small amount.
Now, Spicejet took it upon themselves to be in the game as well. So, as if the 2013 INR fare sale they made in January was not enough, they announced the new sale a short while back on Facebook.
While I am not clear at this moment if this covers all their sectors, I checked randomly and I found some good deals on a few sectors. For Instance, Mumbai – Jaipur in June 2013, came to Rs. 3,192 while the normal fare on this segment is Rs. 4500+
Update: The terms & conditions were just published here, and it states the tickets are valid for travel between 19th Feb. to 15th Apr., 2013 and 01st Jul to 30th Sep’13. Bookings are open till February 24, but limited tickets on each flight.
Book away guys, I think this should last as long as February 24, the date the Jet Airways sale ends, but won’t have as much inventory.
- Indigo undercuts Jet Airways Fare Sale!
- India’s biggest fare sale:book Jet Airways till Feb 24, travel till Dec 31
- The economics of Spicejet’s fare sale and justifying the regulator’s action
- Spicejet sale: Rs. 2013 a.i. for travel anywhere in India
- Indigo & GoAir matching SpiceJet sale on some routes