Citibank is perhaps making a flanking manoeuvre in the travel space in India, ever since they got out of their co-branded card with Jet Airways. The Citibank PremierMiles credit card already used to offer 10 PremierMiles/Rs. 100 since last year for making a reservation with the airlines directly. This year, they’ve added GoIbibo.com and Yatra.com to the list of partners in the travel space who give you 10 PremierMiles / INR 100 this year. There is also Expedia.co.in, however, only for hotel bookings and Redbus.in for bus bookings.
And now, there is MakeMyTrip.com being added to the list of partners where 10 PremierMiles can be earned per Rs. 100 spent, till 15 January 2014. The following category of bookings are eligible:
- Domestic flights
- International flights (ex-India) only
- Hotel (international and domestic)
- Holidays (international and domestic)
- Flight plus Hotels
Here are the complete Terms & Conditions.
So, book away, and earn 10 PremierMiles/ INR 100 spent on one more travel website in India.
I like the strategy, however, I’m secretly hoping for a promotion which helps taking up my spends balance on an overall basis. Okay, now that is no longer a secret.
- Yatra.com is now a PremierMiles 10PM earn partner
- PremierMiles adds GoIbibo.com as earn/burn partner
- Sunday Plastic: The ‘new’ Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card
- Citibank PremierMiles enhances mileage earning from June 2013