ITC Hotels vouchers, which can be redeemed against stay/food at participating properties are available for 10% off on GiftCardsIndia.in. Using these vouchers is totally akin to using cash, and the opportunity here is to save 10% on your booked rate by acquiring these vouchers for the stays.
Like you can see, the Rs. 5000 vouchers are available for Rs. 4,500 and so on, and the vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. The only extra is Rs. 50 for shipping the vouchers. Also, since this is usable as cash, the full benefits of SPG will apply as well at properties which participate in the Starwood program. Here is the list of participating properties:
- Agra : ITC Mughal
- Aurangabad: WelcomHotel Rama International
- Bengaluru: ITC Windsor and ITC Gardenia
- Chennai: ITC Grand Chola and Sheraton Park hotel & Towers
- Hyderabad: ITC Kakatiya
- Jaipur: ITC Rajputana
- Kolkata: ITC Sonar
- Mumbai: ITC Maratha & ITC Grand Central
- New Delhi: ITC Maurya & Sheraton New Delhi
- Vadodara: WelcomHotel Vadodara
- Visakhapatnam: WelcomHotel Grand Bay
Here are the terms & conditions for using these vouchers:
- This Certificate is valid for exchange of services at participating ITC Hotels and shall need to be submitted at the time of availing the desired service(s).
- This Certificate may be used for part or full payment service(s)
- This certificate can be used to pay for eligible charges only (excluding taxes, service charges, paid-outs, banquets, gratuities, catering &Travel House charges). All extra charges are to be settled directly at the time of checkout or at the end of use of service(s).
- If the value of the services exceeds the Certificate value, the difference shall need to be paid in cash or by credit card.
- This Certificate is valid for 6 months & applicable for one time use only and any unutilized portion shall not be refunded.
- Spa services can be availed if, by resident guests only.
- This Certificate is not redeemable for cash, in part or full. It is non- replaceable and non- refundable and will not be reissued if lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise destroyed. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall this Certificate be revalidated.
- The redemption of this certificate is subject to availability of service.
- ITC Limited reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of this scheme, at its sole discretion at any time during its validity with or without previous notifications and without assigning any reason.