Jet Airways has been running a lucrative 20% bonus on conversion of your points to JPMiles for a while now. It comes and goes every now and then. In the current avatar, the following banks/loyalty program points are being converted to miles with 20% bonus:
- American Express
- Citibank India/UAE (ex PremierMiles issued in India)
- HDFC Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- SBI Card
- Standard Chartered Bank (India/UAE)
- Tata Cards
Additionally, there is a promotion on conversion of Hotel loyalty points into JPMiles as well, which will expire on 31 December 2013 as well. Not the greatest, in my belief, however, some of you might want to use it to top off your JP accounts as well.
If you’d like to benefit from any of these conversions, maybe it is a good idea to do it now. Because Jet would want the original credits to come in by 31 December 2013 and then they would apply the 20% bonus on top of that.
- Jet Airways: convert hotel points to JP Miles with 20% bonus
- Jet Airways offers 20% transfer bonus to transfer to JP Miles (India, UAE and Sri Lanka)
- Your Jet Privilege conversion promo questions answered