This morning, I wrote about the 50% off SpiceJet Fare Sale. Then I wrote about the reaction from Indigo, which is now matching the sale by offering a 50% off on all their own routes. I was wondering when the other airlines were going to come into the mix. Now, we have GoAir entering the fray and offering 50% off fares for travel till April 15, 2014 as well. Air India has issued a press release about a sale, but they have not reduced the fares yet.
As of this evening, Go Air is showing a big drop in fares, matching Indigo & SpiceJet on the various sectors they operate on. The same fares are also available on the various travel portals. For instance, notice this Delhi – Mumbai flight for Rs. 3,579 only one-way.
Like I put out in the morning, the fares are available not just on www.spicejet.com, www.goair.in and www.goindigo.in, but also on Online Travel Agents such as Yatra.com, MakeMyTrip.com or GoIbibo.com. [These are referral links and I appreciate your support]
Here are the key T&C:
- Super Sale is valid on all direct flights. Connecting and Via flights will not feature in Super Sale.
- Offer is 50% discount on base fare and fuel surcharge on the ticket. All applicable fees / taxes to be paid by the customer.
- Minimum 30 days advance purchase required to avail of the fares.
- This is a 3 day offer for bookings made between 21st January 2014 and 23rd January 2014.
- Sale is valid for travel up to 15th April 2014.
Do tell me about your successes in the comments section below.