Last week, all the domestic airlines of India had brought out their fare sales, which was first started by Spicejet, and then followed by Indigo, Go Air, Air India and Jet Airways (Jet Konnect) in that order. While the other airlines have tempered it down and finished off with their sales over the weekend, reader Sriram Hariharan alerted me via Twitter that the Air India fare sale has been extended till the end of today.
A notice on the Air India website reads,
Air India announces the extension of the Jaldi Jaldi Sale offer.
- Discounted Fares on domestic sectors across the network
- Period of Sale : Upto 27th Jan 2014
- Period of travel : 21st Feb till 15th April 14
Sale Validity: Valid till mid night 27th Jan.
Travel Validity: 21st Feb till 15th April 14.
The fares are available for sale through the Air India Website, Air India booking offices, Air India Call Centre, Travel agents and on-line Travel Portals.
These fares are also available on Yatra.com and MakeMyTrip.com and other OTAs if you prefer to book from there. So, today is your last chance to book up if you choose to make a vacation in the next few weeks.
[Above mentioned links are affiliate links included, and I’d appreciate your support if you chose to use my links]
- SpiceJet 50% off sale till 23 Jan 2014
- Indigo matches SpiceJet 50% off sale
- Indian Fare Sale update: Air India joins in the 50% off sale
- India Fare Sale Update: Air India, Jet Airways, Go Air, Indigo & SpiceJet offering 50% off fares