A few months back, I had posted about a very good promotion offered by Marriott in India, where you could get 1 free night for every 2 paid nights at a Marriott hotel in India. The free night could be used in the same trip, or you could come back to the same hotel later and use the voucher separately (however, on a 2 night stay).
At a later point of time, I discovered that the promotion is not just valid via Expedia, but also on directly booking with Marriott on their website. You need to use the Code SPJ to be able to get this offer.
Here are the rate rules:
- Booking window 1st April to 31st August, 2014
- Stay window 1st April to 30th September, 2014
- Buy 2 nights and get the 3rd night complimentary. Stay must be for 2 consecutive paid nights with no check-in or check-out in between
- Offer is not valid on 2 or more consecutive stays
- Complimentary night may be availed during the same stay if 3 nights and above
- Complimentary voucher may be used in the next stay at the same hotel when staying a minimum of 2 nights
- Vouchers will be issued by our Front Desk Associate and will mention the hotel’s name
I just wanted to bring it to your notice again, because I had not posted about this promotion for a few months now. Along with the Hyatt promotion which will end in a couple of days and offers 50% off on Hyatt nights, these are two very lucrative promotions going on at this point of time in India, and could be useful for some long weekends ahead.
- Hyatt Flash Sale: 19 India properties at 50% off
- Marriott offering 1 free night on 2 paid nights in India (via Expedia)