The Oberoi Hotels, which is one of India’s luxurious hotel chains, does not have a loyalty programme per se, but they do offer from time to time, a free night after you’ve stayed with them for a few nights. For the Winter of 2014, they have formalised this program as the Oberoi Advantage 2014.
For 5 nights that you stay at various Oberoi Hotels between the period October 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015, you get one free night at any Oberoi Hotel in India, Indonesia, Dubai, Mauritius and Egypt. Complimentary night stay includes accommodation in a standard double room and is inclusive of taxes.
Your paid nights have to be at Oberoi Hotels in Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai and Dubai in the period mentioned above.
Your complimentary night is subject to black out dates. You can redeem it at the following hotels during the dates mentioned:
- 1st to 31st October, 2014; 1st to 19th December, 2014 or 5th January to 30th September, 2015 at Oberoi hotels in Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ranthambhore and Shimla. (offer is not valid from 1st July to 30th September, 2015 at Ranthambhore).
- 1st October, 2014 to 30th September, 2015 at Oberoi hotels in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bangalore. Applicable for stays on Friday and Saturday only.
- The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda, Kerala from 1st November 2014 to 30th April, 2015 (offer is not valid from 15th December, 2014 to 28th February, 2015). Mandatory meal supplement of INR 10,000 per person is applicable.
- Bali: 1st November, 2014 to 31st May, 2015 (offer is not valid from 20th December, 2014 to 14th January, 2015; February 17th to 24th , 2015 and March 31st to April 10th, 2015).
- Lombok: 1st November, 2014 to 31st May, 2015 (offer is not valid from 20th December, 2014 to 10th January, 2015).
- 1st October to 15th December, 2014 or 10th January to 31st March, 2015 at The Oberoi, Dubai.
- 1st October to 15th December, 2014 and 15th January to 31st March, 2015 (offer is not valid from 20th March to 10th April, 2015).
- 1st November to 20th December,2014 and 10th January to 14th July, 2015 (offer is not valid from 1st to 15th April 2015).
Of course, Oberoi properties are usually expensive, in the range of at least 150 USD to boot, but if you do stay at a metro city hotel with Oberoi for lets say about ten nights, you can stay with them at their Vilas properties for 2 nights, which is a great arrangement.