The Intercontinental Hotel Group came up with a great promotion yesterday for members in India. Called India Free Nights, the promotion offers you a free night across the world in IHG’s 4700 hotels for staying 3 nights in any IHG Hotel in India.
Between November 17, 2015 and April 30, 2015, for every 3 nights you will spend at any IHG hotel in India or Nepal, you get credited with one free night, up to a maximum of 3 free nights. The free nights can be redeemed across any of the IHG hotels across the world till December 31, 2015. You need to register for this promotion here.
The significant terms and conditions for this promotion state:
- The three qualifying nights need not be consecutive, and can be spent at any IHG hotel across India and Nepal
- The offer is valid between 17 November 2014 and 30 April 2015
- You can earn a maximum of three reward nights during this offer period to be redeemed before 31 December 2015
- The qualified IHG® brands that count towards the promotion earning are InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn® and Holiday Inn Express®
- You need to be an Indian or Nepali resident to qualify
You are going to be able to redeem these free nights at hotels by making a reservation at least 24 hours prior to check-in, and each hotel has to set aside availability for this promotion.
You do not need an India based address to register for this promotion. As long as you are spending nights in IHG properties in India, you get the free nights.
Seems this is a great way to spend some money right now to plan for your next year. Rates in India properties will be lower than the potential to use these nights, which could be in a high end property such as Intercontinental Le Grand, Paris which usually quotes about 500 Euros for a standard room.