Sometimes, there are pretty easy offers out there to get yourself some JP Miles or other mileage currencies. One of the newer ones these days is from Scripbox, an online mutual fund investment platform for investors in India. Scripbox is currently offering 3000 JP Miles as signup bonus for just setting up an account with them.
While the promotion was sent out to members much earlier, I wanted to check this out myself to see how complicated this would be, before advising my readership. So, a few days ago, I filled up the online form and complete registration. One needs to take a hard copy printout and enclose some bank paperwork before your account is set up.
Once you get your account activated, your 3000 JPMiles are credited to your account. There are no additional points/miles given for making a purchase via their website.
Just remember, if you do want to get these miles in your bag, you got to act fast and get your completed form over to Scripbox in Bangalore before December 31, 2014.
Here are all the important T&C:
- JetPrivilege members need to quote their JetPrivilege membership number at the time of registration for auto credit of JPMiles
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for credit of JPMiles into the membership account after your account is activated by Scripbox.com
- The award is valid only for successfully activated accounts. Accounts are activated once the pre-filled registration form is signed and submitted along with valid supporting documents
- The award of JPMiles is only for opening an investment account. Investing through Scripbox is not mandatory to claim JPMiles. There is no award of additional JPMiles for investments made through your Scripbox account.
- One JetPrivilege member can earn JPMiles for only one Scripbox account
- Scripbox must receive your completed registration form on or before December 31, 2014 for you to be eligible to earn JPMiles
- Offer valid only for online registrations completed on or after 10th of October 2014.