That time of the year when American Express needs to meet its target. It has been two years since Amex has offered the co-branded card with Jet Airways, and they recently added some more lounges and some new features to this card.
Earlier this year, to make the card more accessible to people, they made a special First Year fees offer of INR 5,000 (plus taxes), where they offer you 10,000 JP Miles + 1 way free ticket.
However, if you now apply for the card by December 20, 2014, you should get 15,000 JP Miles as your first year bonus, apart from the 1-way ticket, which I feel is a great deal for INR 5000. I feel the cards pay for themselves by offering the free ticket on Jet Airways.
This is a universal offer available on the Amex sourcing website www.americanexpressindia.co.in and available for everyone!
So, if you have not applied for this card in the past, right now is a great time to get the card. It offers:
- 1 way free ticket on 9W.
- 15,000 miles under the special offer.
- 8 miles per INR 150 spent (5.33 miles/INR 100 spent). Double miles of that on booking on 9W’s website.
- Access to the American Express Lounge in Mumbai and Delhi.
- 5% off on Jet Airways bookings via the website.
- 10 kg extra baggage on 9W flights around India
- Trident Gold Tier Membership & two upgrade vouchers
- Lounge access at 10 airports in India