File this under the steal deal section or make good use of it. SpiceJet, the airline which started the concept of aggressive sales in India last year, is back with another sale which looks great. This is their third sale this year (2015), and is valid for flights between July 2015 to October 2015.
Named the ‘Cheaper than train fares’ sale, the sale is on till 13 February 2015, for flights between July 1, 2015 to October 24, 2015 across SpiceJet’s domestic and international network. The flights are non-changeable, non-refundable so you can either take them or don’t bother cancelling them, except if huge taxes are involved.
Domestic fares start at INR 599 while international fares to SpiceJet’s limited international network are at INR 3,499. The airport charges and taxes are not included in these amounts.
Have a look at the INR 657 fare, between Ahmedabad and Mumbai:
SpiceJet is also flying to Dubai, Colombo Male and Bangkok at present from various Indian cities.
You can book these tickets on www.spicejet.com or via an online travel agent such as Musafir.com or MakeMyTrip.com. You can’t call SpiceJet’s call centre and ask them to search for these seats for you!
Here are the Terms & Conditions:
- Fares displayed above are one-way starting all-inclusive fares
- Fares vary from sector to sector depending on the travel distance
- The Sale is applicable for bookings made between 11th February – 13th February 2015 (both dates included) for travel between 01st July – 24th October 2015 (both dates included)
- The Sale is valid only for travel on Direct & Onward connections in our network
- Select international sectors feature in this Sale with starting fare in INR currency
- Limited seats available on First-Come-First-Served basis
- The Sale is only applicable on bookings made on www.spicejet.com, online travel portals and through travel agents only; and is not available at SpiceJet’s Sales and Reservation Centre and at our Airport Ticketing Offices.
- The Sale is not applicable on group bookings and infants
- The fares are non-refundable and non-changeable
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s)
Have you booked up any tickets using this promotion?