Jet Airways’ has been offering double-triple miles on sectors that have seen a Vistara launch recently. First, there was Delhi-Mumbai/Ahmedabad and Mumbai-Ahmedabad, then they offered the same promotion on Vistara’s launch to Goa and Hyderabad, in spite of not having a direct flight of their own from Delhi to Goa.
Now, Vistara is launching operations to Bangalore from Delhi on 18th May 2015, which will further do Bangalore-Mumbai-Bangalore as well. Also, Lucknow will be opened from Delhi on the same day as well, and go double daily after a month.
To commemorate compete with Vistara on this occasion, Jet Airways is going ahead with a 2x-3x miles promotion on these routes as well. However, in this case, they are offering these tickets only on specific flights on the sectors.
Here are the flights which qualify for the double miles (if you travel economy) , and triple miles (if you travel business). Clearly, these are the flights which directly compete with Vistara for business, so you need to be booked on those ones to be able to benefit from the promotion.
- Delhi-Bengaluru: 9W807 (Departure 7:10 AM)
- Bengaluru-Delhi: 9W812 (Departure 7:50 PM)
- Delhi-Lucknow: 9W646 (Departure: 9:05 AM), 9W366 (Departure: 3:05 PM)
- Lucknow-Delhi: 9W688 (Departure 10:45 AM), 9W367 (Departure 3:10 PM)
- Mumbai-Bengaluru: 9W483 (Departure 5:55 PM)
- Bengaluru-Mumbai: 9W412 (Departure 9:25 AM)
For the T&C, have a look below:
- Booking Period: 8 May 2015 – 30 June 2015 (both days inclusive)
- Travel Period: 8 May 2015 – 31 July 2015 (both days inclusive)
- A JetPrivilege member will earn twice the number of base JPMiles on their Economy class travel and thrice the number of base JPMiles on their Première class travel
- This promotion is valid on Jet Airways marketed and operated flights only limited to the sectors, flight numbers and dates specified above
- This offer is open for all India based JetPrivilege members
- The offer is valid only on revenue tickets excluding G class.
- Applicable for booking on jetairways.com or through travel agents only
- Offer is not applicable on codeshare flights marketed or operated by Jet Airways
- Applicable only on revenue tickets on Jet Airways flights and excludes travel against award or complimentary tickets.
- Double / Triple of the Base JPMiles will be earned as per the accrual structure on Jet Airways marketed and operated flights
- Double / Triple JPMiles will be credited into the JetPrivilege account of the member undertaking the travel.
So then, I wonder why did Jet Airways give the Delhi-Pune sector a miss? Anyone got a clue?
tor a miss for this promotion? Anyone got a clue?