SpiceJet, one of the original low fare carriers in India, just went live with a new sale to celebrate their 10th anniversary today. They are offering special fares across India for INR 1,010 each for booking between today and 21 May 2015 and travel between July 1, 2015 to October 15, 2015.
Before you think that the 1010 INR sale is a sham, I’ve spotted dates on BOM-GOI for INR 1010 on a few dates in the travel period. Tickets to Delhi from Mumbai are going for INR 2600, which is half of the price of a usual ticket to Delhi.
Here are some of the rules associated with this sale, apart from the fact that these fares are non-refundable. The three-day sale will be open till midnight, May 21, 2015. The travel period covered in this sale is July 1, 2015 to October 15, 2015. The offer is available for all domestic flights on SpiceJet’s direct, via (same flight number hopping flight), and connecting flights network.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fare displayed is one-way all-inclusive starting fare.
- Fares vary from sector to sector depending upon the travel distance.
- The offer is applicable for bookings made between May 19, 2015 to May 21, 2015, for travel between July 01, 2015 and October 15, 2015 (all dates inclusive).
- The offer is valid for travel on flights within India only.
- Under this offer, limited inventory is available on First-Come-First-Served basis.
- The offer is only applicable on bookings made on www.spicejet.com, online travel portals and travel agents; and is NOT available at SpiceJet’s Sales and Reservation Centre and at our Airport Ticketing Offices.
- The bookings made under this offer are non-refundable.
- The Change Fees applicable for any changes to be made to the bookings made under this offer shall be INR 2,000/- (Rupees two thousand only), per passenger, per sector.
- The tickets are available on SpiceJet’s own website, and also on travel portals such as Musafir.com.