American Express and Vistara are running a joint promotion this weekend, where bookings made with an American Express Credit Card/Charge Card will get a 10% cashback credited to their account by August 2015. The cashback is for a maximum amount of INR 2000 per PNR, and is valid for bookings made between June 5, 2015 and June 7, 2015 for travel till August 31, 2015.
Vistara is a good full service airline and I flew their inaugural flight. I also flew them again earlier this week. They are also running a great Gold status trial at the moment for Taj Inner Circle members.
Do note, that this promotion is valid only if you buy with an Amex Platinum Reserve/Amex Platinum Travel/Amex Gold Charge Card issued in India.
Here are the promotion details:
- The ‘Offer’ in this promotion is a Flat 10% Cashback on bookings made on www.airvistara.com using American Express cards (Max Cashback capped at INR 2000)
- The offer is valid for Travel which is completed by 31st August 2015
- Bookings made through any travel agents, including but not limited to any private travel agents, corporate travel agents, online travel agencies or their websites/IVR systems, will not be eligible for the cash back.
- Cash back will be credited to Card account by 15th August 2015
- This offer is open to The American Express ® Platinum Reserve Credit Card, The American Express ® Platinum Travel Credit Cardmembers and The American Express ® Gold Cardmembers.
- Standard cancellation / date change /re –issuance charges will continue to apply as per the fare policy of Vistara
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express® Card. No cash alternative available.
- All of American Express’s and Vistara’ s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
- Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
Time to book up, eh? Where are you headed to?