JetPrivilege frequently runs promotions where they top-up your conversion of JP Miles and add another 20%-30% to it. In March 2015, they ran a promotion for 20% bonus miles. In 2012, they ran a 25% bonus promotion, and a 2013 promotion also yielded a 20% bonus.
Now, between October 1 and October 15, 2015, JetPrivilege is offering a promotion, where if you convert your credit card points to JPMiles, yielding at least 5000 JP Miles per conversion transaction, you will get a bonus of 20% on most partners, and a 30% bonus on Payback points. Also, Amex Membership Rewards will attract 25% bonus JPMiles.
Here are all the partners that are participating:
- Payback Rewards: 30% Bonus JPMiles
- Amex Membership Rewards: 25% Bonus JPMiles
- Axis Bank: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- HDFC Bank: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- HSBC: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- Indian Oil: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- IndusInd Bank: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- Punjab National Bank: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- SBI Card: 20% Bonus JPMiles
- Standard Chartered (India & Sri Lanka): 20% Bonus JPMiles
- Tata Cards: 20% Bonus JPMiles
Also, these bonuses are not for co-branded credit cards since there are no points being earned, but rather a direct sweep to JPMiles.
I think this is a good promotion, and the usual to be expected from JetPrivilege. If you’d like to top up your JPMiles account, I’d advise you to use this promotion.
Anybody planning to make a transfer in the current JPMiles conversion bonus?