Hello from the foothills of the Himalayas, where we are at the last leg of a week-long holiday. This post would be really impossible to publish if we could not borrow some Internet connectivity from the quaint organic farm in the hills. So without any further delay here is a recap of everything we covered this week.
Jet Airways has been in the news all this week right from introducing news offerings on mile redemptions to allowing standby facilities on earlier flights.
- JetPrivilege offering 25% miles back on Premiere redemptions
- Now you can buy a toaster with your JPMiles
- Jet Airways now allows you to standby on earlier flights!
Some other bits we covered this week around hotels were about the SPG and ITC Club’s partnership around points earning and transfers, Accor’s discount sale that began on June 15 this month and upcoming changes to IHG’s Ambassador program. We hope some of you have made good use of Club Carlson’s flash sale that ended this week.
- SPG extends partnership with ITC Hotels in India
- Accor Hotels Super Sale gets 30% off & more [15 June onwards]
- Changes coming to InterContinental (Royal) Ambassador program?
- Register now for Hilton HHonors & Air Asia BIG’s Million points promotion
- Earn 5000 HHonors points bonus for 2 nights stay
- Quick & free 500 Marriott Rewards points [1 week only]
- 75% extra points under Club Carlson’s flash sale
Credit Card Promotions
American Express is running a promotion, which offers a 10% discount to American Express customers for booking their tickets on Etihad Airways.
That’s all for this week and wishing you all a great week ahead.