Time flies! Like I mentioned earlier this week, we turned 5 years old. Over the 1650 posts written till then, I’m incredibly proud of the community we’ve built together, you and me, of people who have a taste in travel, and power that desire to travel well with all the instruments at your disposal.
I’d like to thank you for your support to us over a period of time. And feed your desire to travel some more. Or both. To this effect, we’re going to be running 5 weeks of contests, with 5 lovely prizes from our partners for all of you. Contests will start on Sunday 0000 India time, and close on 0000 India time on the coming Sunday. On Sunday, we will announce the results of the giveaway. And then we announce the next prize as well!
Week 1: 30,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points
It is no secret for the readers of this blog that Hyatt Gold Passport is our favourite loyalty program. With over 620 hotels in the Hyatt fold around the world, the Hyatt group has some very pretty and luxurious properties around the world. Here are the 5 I love the most from the ones I’ve visited so far.
Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
Of course, the Hyatt Gold Passport is an incredibly generous one with the nice earning potential of 5 points per USD at base level, 4 confirmable suite upgrades per annum for Diamond members, a stellar set of properties around the globe and some genuinely warm and friendly people, some of whom have even become friends. I love the Cash & Points redemptions now a days, where one could pay a bit of cash and then apply suite upgrades as well, such as our last experience in Kathmandu.
To celebrate the 5 years of LiveFromALounge, Hyatt Gold Passport extended us the opportunity to offer 30,000 points to one of our readers. Here is what 30,000 points could do for you:
- 6 nights at a Category 1 hotel (such as Hyatt Regency Kathmandu, Hyatt Pune, Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad or the Hyatt Regency Kolkata)
- 5 nights at a Category 3 hotel in Cash + Points (such as Grand Hyatt Mumbai)
- 3 nights and some change at a Category 2 hotels (such as Park Hyatt Hyderabad)
- 2 nights at a Category 4 hotel (such as Park Hyatt Goa)
In it to win it?
Hyatt Gold Passport will credit these 30,000 Gold Passport Points to one of you who is chosen as a winner. Stays using these points are inclusive of taxes when you make a full redemption, and taxes are only charged on the cash portion when you stay with Cash & Points.
There are five ways you could enter to win, with each method scoring you one entry. Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to be eligible for the contest:
- Leave a comment on this blog post, answering the question, “How would you use 30K Hyatt Gold Passport points if you won them?”
- Follow @livefromalounge on Twitter
- Follow @firstclasswife on Twitter
- Tweet about where do you want to go with the giveaway, and mention @livefromalounge, @firstclasswife in the contest along with #Liveat5
- Visit LiveFromALounge on Facebook, and like or comment on the giveaway post
You definitely have to comment on this post, but all the other options are optional and give you more chances to win the contest.
Here are the T&C you need to keep in mind:
- Open to LiveFromALounge readers, no geographic restrictions.
- Giveaway ends Sunday, July 31, 2016, at 0000 India Time.
- Winner will be selected randomly and be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- You must have a valid Hyatt Gold Passport account to be able to receive the points in your account.
- All the other costs with respect to the stay(s) made by the winner on these points will be covered by yourself.
- Hyatt Gold Passport points may be redeemed for two nights at any Hyatt hotel in India.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Points will be accrued to the winning Hyatt Gold Passport member within 4-6 weeks of the contest results being announced. The same can be redeemed by getting in touch with Hyatt Gold Passport representative in India.
- Terms & conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport programme to be followed for both accrual and redemption
- The points will have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information on this form, you are sharing it with me and this information won’t be sold to a third party.
- Decision of the Editorial staff of LiveFromALounge is final, so please take it in the right spirit
Thanks to Hyatt Gold Passport for sponsoring the giveaway, and thank you all for reading. Keep participating and coming back for some more cool prizes to be won.
Best of Luck!