Here is a gimme! If you are planning to travel on Etihad Airways over the period of September 2016 to May 2017, you may be interested in checking out Etihad’s 20% discount on flights worldwide.
Globally Valid Sale
The new Etihad Sale is valid around the globe, except you have to make sure you are using the right promotion code as per the country of booking. Have a look below for the promotion codes:
- United Arab Emirates SPORTAE
- Australia SPORTAU
- UK SPORTUK
- USA SPORTUS
- India SPORTIN
- Saudi Arabia SPORTSA
- Germany SPORTDE
- Ireland SPORTIE
- France SPORTFR
- Italy SPORTIT
- Spain SPORTSP
- China SPORTCN
- South Korea SPORTKR
- Japan SPORTJP
- Netherlands SPORTNL
- South Africa SPORTZA
- Kenya SPORTKE
Here are the rules regarding the use of this promotion:
- Bookings must be made by 21 August 2016 for travel from 1 September to 31 May 2016. Travel between 8 September to 15 September, 24 November to 29 November and 15 December to 9 January excluded.
- Offer valid on all Etihad flights from the points of sale above to our global network in Economy Class and Business Class only.
- Offer is valid for Return and One-Way travel.
- Offer is valid on Etihad Airways Flights and EY Codeshare Flights with Etihad Airways Partners.
- Discount is only valid on the fare and not Taxes, fees and charges.
- Offer is not valid on Economy Flex and Business Flex fares.
- Discounts can be availed only if booked via the link on Etihad Airways, offer is not valid on bookings made through any other channels.
Of course, you have to be careful to find the rules and apply them. And look out for a * against your fare quoted to indicate that a discount has been applied.
Do let us know if you use the codes and what is your experience booking up with Etihad using these discounts.