This year, we celebrate 5 years of being us. Being us means to be able to help you with your travels. One of the most amazing things about travel is the memories we create. I’m always on my phone capturing pictures of hotel rooms and flight details to review them, however, when it comes to my own pictures, I suck at getting pictures with Shipra except for those random selfies!
I’d like to thank you for your support to us over a period of time. And feed your desire to travel some more. Or both. To this effect, we’re in the midst of running 5 contests, with 5 lovely prizes from our partners for all of you. We’ve already handed out the first two prizes courtesy Hyatt Gold Passport & Jet Airways. Our third giveaway, courtesy Airbnb just ended and we are going through the entries to discover our winners. Here is the next one for you!
One of the most daredevil missions I’ve every been on, is to get into a relationship. When I wanted to propose to Shipra, I wanted to plan a surprise, and it goes without saying it had to be at Paris. So, while I managed to put the entire thing together without Shipra getting a hint, I sort of ran into a wall when I had to figure out how do I preserve this moment.
Enter Flytographer! I’d heard about them before, but this was the first opportunity to use them. Let’s equate them with Uber, shall we? Flytographer essentially provides photographers in 190 destinations around the world, and you can book a photographer in advance for your shoot, without having to bother about taking selfies or handing out a camera to a random stranger and getting a tasteless picture.
The list of locations is more than just impressive, it is global:
- Europe, including Amalfi Coast, Amsterdam, Athens…all the way to Paris, Milan, Venice and so on.
- North America, including New York, Kauai, Honolulu, Seattle, DC, Victoria, Los Kabos, Cancun and Martha’s Vineyard
- Central & South America, including Buenos Aires, Santiago, Rio
- and Asia, Australia and Africa.
Check out the complete list of cities here. Some cities may have one photographer, but many a cities will have multiple photographers available.
In my case, I was able to book one of their most experienced photographer in Paris for the proposal shoot, and Flytographer’s shoot concierge worked with me and the photographer to nail down all the details of the shoot before I arrived in Paris, to ensure the sanctity of this surprise.
The whole shoot played an important role in the proposal, and we spent a lot of time with the photographer as well. Within a couple of days, we received about 30-40 images capturing the entire proposal sequence and after shots as well, which we sent to friends and family to break the news! Have a look at one of the shots! We got all the images in high resolution as well, which were good for printing!
Not just that, we did use them again, on the #redcarpettrip, where we met up with our photographer across the Brooklyn Bridge for a session in the cold of January 1!
Needless to say, we thoroughly enjoy our times shooting with Flytographer and book one every time we are out on a trip where they have presence. And it is cost efficient too, because we pay the same price around the world!
Contest 4: A free vacation shoot for one of you, courtesy Flytographer!
Now that you’ve warmed up to the concept, here is the real deal. To celebrate the 5 years of LiveFromALounge, Flytographer is giving away $250 worth gift card, which should help one of you book a shoot at any of their locations around the world on your travels. You could be in Delhi or Dubai, New York or Las Vegas, Paris or Pattaya, Tokyo or Tanzania. It’s your choice about where you want to get shot, we are just helping you to live it up!
In it to win it?
Great, now we have your attention. So, all you have to do to participate in this contest is to answer a simple question in the blog post below.
Tell us what is the most photogenic location as per you around the world and why…
You could participate in multiple ways:
- Leave a comment on this blog post, answering the question, “what is the most photogenic location as per you around the world and why…”
- Follow @livefromalounge on Twitter
- Follow @firstclasswife on Twitter
- Tweet about where do you want to shoot the giveaway, and mention @livefromalounge, @firstclasswife and @flytographer in the contest along with #Liveat5. You could even add a picture there 🙂
- Visit LiveFromALounge on Facebook, and like or comment on the giveaway post
- Refer a friend, who could also participate in the contest.
You definitely have to comment on this post, but all the other options are optional and give you more chances to win the contest.
All the entries need to come in through the RaffleCopter widget shown below:
Here are the T&C you need to keep in mind:
- Decision of the Editorial staff of LiveFromALounge is final.
- Open to LiveFromALounge readers, no geographic restrictions.
- Giveaway ends Monday, August 29, 2016, at 1800 India Time.
- Winner will be selected randomly and be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- All the other costs with respect to the shoot made by the winner will be covered by yourself.
- The winner will have the option to _upgrade_ their shoot by making good the difference to Flytographer at the time of booking a shoot.
- Terms & conditions of Flytographer apply for redeeming the gift card.
- The gift card will have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information on this form, you are sharing it with me and this information won’t be sold to a third party.
$25 Discount for everyone!
If Flytographer catches your fancy and you do want to book a shoot, you could use our link here, which gives you a $25 discount on your first shoot with them!
Thanks to Flytographer for sponsoring the giveaway, and thank you all for reading. Keep participating and coming back for some more cool prizes to be won.
Best of Luck!